2021 70cm Championships
This is a trial series for 2021 with a hope to extend the 70cm series for 2022.
Qualifying Criteria (note – this is different criteria to the Cotswold Cup series):
1st – 10th at any of the qualifying legs will make you eligible for the Championships to be held as one section at Waverton (2) on SATURDAY 24th July 2021.
QUALIFIER DATES & VENUES:
Waverton House (1) 15th May
Oxstalls Cross Country (1) 29th May
Oxstalls Cross Country (2) 3rd July
CHAMPIONSHIP DATE & VENUE:
Waverton House (2) 24th July
Prizes in kind at all qualifying venues
Generous prizes in kind for 1st – 10th at the Championships, including rosettes, sashes and a trophy
Entries will open approx 5 weeks before each event date and will be taken on a first come, first served basis on
• There will not be a separate section in the 70cm for Juniors and Seniors. There will however, be a separate prize for the highest placed Junior (under 18).
• Points are not accumulated across the three events (Waverton (1), Oxstalls (1), Oxstalls (2)). A simple 1st – 10th place system will decide who qualifies.
• Horse and rider combinations must not have competed at or above 90cm in the preceding two seasons.
• Horses must be at least 5 years of age. Age calculated from the 1st January in the year it was foaled.
• Horses must be entered in their full passport name.
• Riders can ride more than one horse at the Championships providing they have qualified.
• All government Covid rules will apply as per the guidelines at the time of competition.
• The Cotswold Cup reserve the right to amend or update the rules at any time.